Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Titi Eco Farm, Titi, Jelebu Negeri Sembilan 30 August 2014

We love it here, Titi Eco Farm.This chalet type has serene mountainous view. 
Here, I can really rest and recharge. I don't have to think of food for the family. When the bell rings, it signal that the food is ready. I can just wake up from my nap or drop my book to eat.   

The children roam around the spacious farm freely.

I learnt many more ways to eat well and heal naturally from the farm tour and a health talk given by
the humble farm owner.

I was given this baby Aloe Vera to plant at home. It now grows happily in my garden 

It is our first time eating a hibiscus !  And  I leanrt to include flower into our diet.

 Eat all sort of colour and taste. Different colour is good for different part of our organ.

7 types of herb that are great to consume for various reasons.

I was also taught to grow yeast to make bread. The bread is cooked by steaming, instead of baking in the oven.

My kids fed the rabbits with vegetables harvested by them.


No comments: