Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ping Pong At Persatuan Sukan ChinWoo 13 February 2011

Sunday afternoon.
After a 3 years break, we came to ChinWoo again. En is much taller now and able to play at ease by the ping pong table.
After the game,  I asked if she likes to come again. Her reply was 'YES, I wanna come again but not all Sundays as I need to swim too'. And she questioned "Why don't we play at the apartment ping pong room?" I explained that over here, you get to play with all sorts of players where you exchange and observe different technique of playing. She nodded. Thereafter I told her, I will stay home with sister as she can't play yet. En said 'She is a great help here ! She picks up balls for us' :)))

After taking a snackbreak of water and pumpkin bread, she ran back to the court only to find dad played with another person. Impatiently, she told me, I can't wait for my turn. I suggested her to approach other players. Without much ado, she walked to the boy in yellow shirt and the older children just took her in and showed her the way!

No comments: