Thursday, August 11, 2011

Polar Ice Cream Factory @Balakong 3 August 2011

Polar Ice Cream Factory at Jln Balakong.
RM2 per kid RM5 per adult.
Contact 03-9075 7425

We started with a video on the making of Polar Ice Cream. I felt that it was quite lengthy, or perhaps it was too boring for me. Nevertheless, it got En Hui glued to the screen!
After the video, the crowd was ushered to the production area which could only be seen from afar, through glass panels. No photography is allowed.

At the end of the short tour, we were being served with unlimited amount of ice cream.
En commented that the tour is too brief but it is better than Beryl's Chocolate Factory.

On my side, phewww..I could tick one item off En's long list of places-to-visit/see

3 comments:

Waileng Tan said...

Hi! I couldn't find your email address on your blog, so I'll have to write here instead.
Firstly, I really love your blog. Those little field trips are something you really cannot get in school.
What I'm curious about your decision on home schooling. I just had a daughter and I am very tempted to have her home schooled. My questions are
1. Without proper exams results (SPM/STPM) how will they enroll into university in the future?
2. Do you conduct your own test/exams to see how your children have master that particular subject (ie English, Science, Maths)?
If you prefer to reply me privately, you can email me directly at wwaileng196 [at] gmail [dot] com

Many Thanks

Ng Shannon said...

Wai Leng,
Sorry. My email add is ngshannon [at] yahoo [dot] com.

Thank you for the questions and kind comment.

Hope my blog post-reply answered your queries.
Thank you.

Pisces said...

We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. Rancho Bernardo ice cream shop