Monday, March 11, 2013

Owl Art and Craft Museum, Penang Hill, Penang 19 October 2012

 I love love Penang Hill for its cool weather and surrounding green lungs. 

The old tram where we sat on once, was parked by the side.

Early morning mist.

Breathe breathe.

There is a new museum here, exhibiting art and craft related to owl. If you like owl like I do, you will love this museum. It has over 1000 pieces of artifact on display.




My favourite piece of all. 

The entrance fee is RM10 per adult. No charge for kids.

1 comment:

~CovertOperations78~ said...

What an interesting museum! There are several MNS Bird Group members who are owl freaks. I wonder if they have been to this museum yet. One of my favourite books is "The Owl Papers", by American ornithologist Jonathan Evan Maslow. He makes a scientific report read like a mystery and adventure novel.