Friday, March 29, 2013

Day 3 at Grace Farm, Serendah Selangor 28 October 2012

The last day was good, lots more time to chill and relax. 

Upon request, we were brought to re visit the animals. 

My young kid asked to stay longer at the farm. On the contrary, I kind of miss city life . 

I manage to sneak into the dorm and read.   
As I stepped out, I saw my child running toward the guard house, shouting "Treasure hunt mom". There was a treasure hunt game that made the kids ran all over the farm. 

I went back to my dorm and read. Bliss. 

2 comments:

~CovertOperations78~ said...

So cool! Free-range parenting! What a refreshing change you are from the typical helicopter parent who helps her kids with their treasure hunt, unwilling to let them lose to other children, shouting advice and encouragement all the time, applying sunblock on their kids and stuffing snacks into their kids mouths as they are playing!

Ng Shannon said...

EL,

You know, sometimes I feel so tired being a mom and today, I am feeling like that.
And this comment of yours lifted me up. Yee-haa, I am one cool free-range parenting mom!! :D