Friday, March 19, 2010

Image Play 18 March 2010

Thursday evening.
En began an imaginary play and I went along..

En: what is this ? (pointing with her pointer)
Mom:  (I turned and looked) Which one?
En: this one. (pointing with her pointer again)
Mom: Which one? Stand fan?
En: This one.. can you see ?
Mom: (I realised she is pointing to something invisible in the air).. huh..this one.. I don't know. What does it look like?
En: (looking and thinking) It is a frog.
Mom: ehm.. a green frog.. look, there is a crescent moon up there. (pointing up)
En: It's beautiful
Mom:  It's surrounded by many sparkling star .. look a shooting star is coming from there..
En: (ran towards it and catch it with her hand.) Look, I got the shooting star, mom. (showing her cupped-hand) What else do you see?
Mom: a planet. Purple. What is that planet?
En:  (ran towards it, took the planet and shake it with both hands) See I got it.
Mom: Why did you shake it?
En: I shaked the aliens out because they are scary. See there is no alien now. What else is there?
Mom: God.
En: I can't take God. He needs to look after everyone.
Mom: What will happen if you take him?
En: I can't. He needs to take care of everyone.

Logic will take you from A to B. Imagination will take you anywhere.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.  by Einstein.

No comments: