Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Clay with Mr Leong, The Clay House Melaka 9 January 2016

Clay session with Mr Leong is quiet and really slow pace. Coming from a fast pace city, I feel uncomfortable. It is like "am I wasting time? " kinda  feeling. I have trouble trying to adjust to a slower rhythm which isnt good. Kids don't seem to find it a problem. They enjoy the slow beat and pinching the clay creating their work. 
Mr Leong doesn't own a mobile phone,  and doesn't use whataspp !! 
The Clay House is located at Jalan Tukang Besi. Tel : 06 292 6916

3 comments:

Hajar Alwi said...

Hi!

Did you book in advance to enter this class?

~CovertOperations78~ said...

I would feel totally at home here, sculpting and pinching and molding the therapeutic clay. The girls are very artistic! Glad they enjoyed it. Your girls adapt really well to new environments and situations.

Ng Shannon said...

Hi Hajar

Yes, I book in advance.