Saturday, April 30, 2011

Skybridge Petronas Twin Tower 20 April 2011

Wednesday 730am
EnHui & I arrived at 730am, and we were queuing at the fourth row. Out of curiousity, I asked the first one in line what time he arrived.  With blurry eyes, he uttered "330am".
Skybridge counter and entrance is located a floor below Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra.

The queue numbers were issued at about 815am. Ticket counter opens at 830am. I bought my tickets at 910am.

RM3 per ticket for MyKad holder aged 4 and above. Toddler, aged 3 and below is free but a ticket will be issued as well.
One person 12 years and above, is entitle to buy 5 tickets
I bought 25 tickets + 5 toddler tickets and came with 4 other friends.
We got tickets for 1pm slot, which is the earliest time available.


Morning session was spent at the huge KLCC playground.

You need to arrive at least 10minutes before your allocated time slot.

 A 7 minutes video will be shown. Time to snooze for me.

X-ray.
Backpack and stroller have to be stowed at the locker.

15minutes at skybridge.
It was excellent, seeing our group of kids running around and rolling on the ground happily.

My snapshot of one of the view.

No comments: